Report on "schiller1992parts". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Schiller, E. 1992, "Parts of speech in Southeast Asian languages: an autolexical view", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 777-790. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Paper "schiller1992parts" cites 7 papers
- STATS Benedict, P.K. 1975, "Austro-Thai: language and culture, with a glossary of roots", pp. xxiv, 490 pp., map. Human Relations Area Files Press. cite.
- STATS Diffloth, G. 1972, "Notes on expressive meaning", in Papers of the Chicago Linguistic Society, vol. 8, pp. 440-7. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Diffloth, G. 1976, "Expressives in Semai", in Austroasiatic Studies, ed. P.N. Jenner et al., Honolulu, pp. 249-264. The University Press of Hawaii. cite.
- STATS Headley, R.K.,Jr., Chhor, K., Lim, L.K., Kheang, L.H. and Chun, C. 1977, "Cambodian--English dictionary", pp. xxvii, 1495 pp., 2 vols.. Catholic University Press. cite.
- STATS Jacob, J.M. 1990, "Introduction to Cambodian", pp. xii, 341 p. Oxford UP.. cite.
- STATS Lekawatana, P. 1975, "The so-called passive in Thai", in A Tai festschrift for William J. Gedney on the occasion of his fifth cycle of life birthday anniversary, April 4, 1975, ed. T.W. Gething, pp. 1-12. Southeast Asian Studies Program, University of Hawaii. cite.
- STATS Schiller, E. 1989, "Syntactic polysemy and underspecification in the lexicon [uses data from Khmer]", in Proceedings of the fifteenth annual meeting of the Berkeley Linguistics Society, February 18-20th, 1989. Berkeley, Calif, ed. K. Hall et al., pp. 278-290. Berkeley Linguistics Society. cite.
Paper "schiller1992parts" is cited by 2 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Starosta, S. 2001, "The identification of word classes in Thai", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 63-90. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Warotamasikkhadit, U. 1992, "Is hay 'to give' really a benefactive-causative in Thai?", in Papers from the Second Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, 1992, ed. K.L. Adams and T.J. Hudak, pp. 383-388. Arizona State University Program for Southeast Asian Studies. cite.
Author "Schiller" cites 15 authors
Benedict, Diffloth, Headley, Jacob, Lekawatana, Ratliff, Schiller, Ehrman, Henderson, Huffman, Jenner, Maspero, Noss, Pinnow, Sadock,
Author "Schiller" is cited by 6 authors
Iwasaki, Ratliff, Riddle, Schiller, Starosta, Warotamasikkhadit,