Report on "singh1992american". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Singh, R. 1992, "American sociolinguistics and South Asia", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 986-1000. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Paper "singh1992american" cites 8 papers
- STATS Deshpande, M.M. 1983, "Panini as a frontier grammarian", in In: Chicago Linguistic Society. Papers from the nineteenth regional meeting, pp. 110-116. The Society. cite.
- STATS Labov, W. 1969, "Contraction, Deletion, and Inherent Variability of the English Copula", in Language, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 715--762. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Nadkarni, M.V. 1975, "Bilingualism and Syntactic Change in Konkani", in Language, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 672--683. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS Ohala, M. 1977, "The treatment of phonological variation: an example from Hindi", in Lingua : international review of general linguistics, vol. 42, no. 2/3, cite.
- STATS Pattanayak, D.P. 1975, "Caste and language", in International Journal of Dravidian Linguistics, vol. 4, no. 1, cite.
- STATS Shapiro, M.C. and Schiffman, H.C. 1981, "Language and Society in south Asia", in Motilal Banarasidass: Delhi, pp. xi+294. cite.
- STATS Singh, R. and Lele, J.K. 1990, "Language, power, and cross-sex communication strategies in Hindi and Indian English revisited", in Language in Society, vol. 19, no. 4, cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
Author "Singh" cites 16 authors
Gowda, Hanks, Mehrotra, Masica, Deshpande, Labov, Nadkarni, Ohala, Pattanayak, Shapiro, Singh, Valentine, Cattell, Hudson, Bauman, Zograph,
Author "Singh" is cited by 12 authors
Bauer, Benedict, Chelliah, Devi, Hayes, Henderson, Krisana, Ningomba, Peiros, Rabel-heymann, Singh, Thoudam,