Report on "sprigg1955tonal". Click to look up all papers by
Sprigg, R.K. 1955, "The tonal system of Tibetan (Lhasa dialect) and the nominal phrase", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, pp. 133-53. cite.
Paper "sprigg1955tonal" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Glover, W.W. 1971, "Register in Tibeto-Burman Languages of Nepal: a Comparison with Mon-Khmer", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.2, ed. S.A. Wurm, vol. 2, pp. 1-22. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Mazaudon, M. 1985, "Review of Hari and <i>An investigation of the tones of Lhasa Tibetan</i>", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 91-99. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sharma, S.R. 1979, "Phonological structure of Spiti", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 83-110. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1981, "The Chang-Shefts tonal analysis and and the pitch variation of the Lhasa Tibetan tones", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 49-59. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Watters, S.A. 2002, "The sounds and tones of five Tibetan languages of the Himalayan region", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 1-65. cite.
Author "Sprigg" cites 37 authors
Chang, Goldstein, Mazaudon, Sprigg, Yü, Benedict, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Roerich, Henderson, Tucci, Wylie, Chakraborty, Das, Haarh, Csoma, Miller, Ray, Walsh, Mainwaring, Bell, Bradley, Gould, Pike, Richardson, Forrest, Marrison, Shafer, Siiger, Tamsang, Glover, Hari, Michaliovsky, Hu, Simon, Senior, Bodman,
Author "Sprigg" is cited by 20 authors
Bodman, Bradley, Ding, Duanmu, Glover, Hartmann, Henderson, Hill, Huang, Matisoff, Mazaudon, Michailovsky, Neukom, Okell, Ratliff, Saxena, Sharma, Sprigg, Tournadre, Watters,