Report on "sprigg1966lepcha". Click to look up all papers by
Sprigg, R.K. 1966, "Lepcha and Balti-Tibetan: tonal or non-tonal languages?", in Ancient Mesoamerica, pp. 185-201. cite.
Paper "sprigg1966lepcha" is cited by 6 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Bodman, N.C. 1988, "On the place of Lepcha in Sino-Tibetan: a lexical comparison", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 1-26. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Huang, B. 1995, "Conditions for tongenesis and tone split in Tibetan dialects", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 43-62. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Matisoff, J.A. 2000, "Tibeto-Burman tonology in an areal context", in The Fifth International Symposium on Languages and Linguistics, Hochiminh City, pp. 85-151. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1987, "'Rhinoglottophilia' revisited: observations on 'the mysterious connection between nasality and glottality'", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 44-62. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1989, "Oral vowels and nasalized vowels in Lepcha (Rong) as the key to a puzzling variation in spelling", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 219-235. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Watters, S.A. 2002, "The sounds and tones of five Tibetan languages of the Himalayan region", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 1-65. cite.
Author "Sprigg" cites 37 authors
Chang, Goldstein, Mazaudon, Sprigg, Yü, Benedict, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Roerich, Henderson, Tucci, Wylie, Chakraborty, Das, Haarh, Csoma, Miller, Ray, Walsh, Mainwaring, Bell, Bradley, Gould, Pike, Richardson, Forrest, Marrison, Shafer, Siiger, Tamsang, Glover, Hari, Michaliovsky, Hu, Simon, Senior, Bodman,
Author "Sprigg" is cited by 20 authors
Bodman, Bradley, Ding, Duanmu, Glover, Hartmann, Henderson, Hill, Huang, Matisoff, Mazaudon, Michailovsky, Neukom, Okell, Ratliff, Saxena, Sharma, Sprigg, Tournadre, Watters,