Report on "sprigg1997lepcha". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1997, "Lepcha orthography: an earlier and a later stage", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No. 14: Tibeto-Burman Languages of the Himalayas, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 14, pp. 175-182. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
Paper "sprigg1997lepcha" cites 8 papers
- STATS Bodman, N.C. 1980, "Proto-Chinese and Sino-Tibetan: data towards establishing the nature of the relationship", in Contributions to historical linguistics: issues and materials, ed. F.. Coetsem and L. Waugh, pp. 34-199. E. J. Brill. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bodman, N.C. 1988, "On the place of Lepcha in Sino-Tibetan: a lexical comparison", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 1-26. cite.
- STATS Kun, C. and Chang, B.S. 1975, "Gyarong historical phonology", in Academia Sinica/Bulletin of the Institute of History and Philology, vol. 46, pp. 391-524. cite.
- STATS Mainwaring, G.B. 1876, "A grammar of the Rong (Lepcha) language as it exists in the Dorjeling and Sikim Hills,", in Calcutta, C. B. Lewis, Baptist Mission Press., cite.
- STATS Mainwaring, G.B. 1898, "Dictionary of the Lepcha language,", Berlin, Unger Bros.,. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1986, "The syllable finals of Tibetan loan words in Lepcha orthography", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 27-46. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Sprigg, R.K. 1989, "Oral vowels and nasalized vowels in Lepcha (Rong) as the key to a puzzling variation in spelling", in South-east Asian Linguisitics: Essays in Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 219-235. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
- STATS Tamsang, K.P. 1981, "Lepcha-English encyclopaedic dictionary,", in Kalimpong, Mani Press., cite.
Author "Sprigg" cites 37 authors
Chang, Goldstein, Mazaudon, Sprigg, Yü, Benedict, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Roerich, Henderson, Tucci, Wylie, Chakraborty, Das, Haarh, Csoma, Miller, Ray, Walsh, Mainwaring, Bell, Bradley, Gould, Pike, Richardson, Forrest, Marrison, Shafer, Siiger, Tamsang, Glover, Hari, Michaliovsky, Hu, Simon, Senior, Bodman,
Author "Sprigg" is cited by 20 authors
Bodman, Bradley, Ding, Duanmu, Glover, Hartmann, Henderson, Hill, Huang, Matisoff, Mazaudon, Michailovsky, Neukom, Okell, Ratliff, Saxena, Sharma, Sprigg, Tournadre, Watters,