Report on "starosta1982evolution". Click to look up all papers by
Starosta, S., Pawley, A.K. and Reid, L.A. 1982, "The evolution of focus in Austronesian", in Papers from the Third International Conference on Austronesian Linguistics, ed. A. Halim et al., pp. 145-170. Dept. of Linguistics, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University. cite.
Paper "starosta1982evolution" is cited by 7 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Alieva, N.F. 2000, "Typological comparison of the Southeast Asian insular and peninsular languages: grammatical structures", in The Fifth International Symposium on Languages and Linguistics, Hochiminh City, pp. 3-58. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Finney, J.C. 2007, "Austronesian ergativity traced through two cycles", in SEALS XII Papers from the 12th Annual Meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society 2002, ed. R. Wayland et al., Canberra, Australia, pp. 37-77. Pacific Linguistics, Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hogan, L.C. 1998, "Austronesian roots and Sino-Tibetan: some lexical correspondences", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 111-221. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Shkarban, L.I. 1992, "Syntactic aspect of part-of-speech typology", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 261-275. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Starosta, S. 1992, "The case-marking system of Proto-Formosan", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1207-1221. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
Author "Starosta" cites 32 authors
Ballard, Biligiri, Clark, Huffman, Jenner, Ramamurthi, Ramamurti, Stampe, Starosta, Thompson, Zide, Blust, Egerod, Li, Mei, Savetamalya, Tsuchida, Wolff, Anceaux, Harvey, Reid, Ross, Tryon, Indrambarya, Pranee, Lehman, Vichin, Prasithrathsint, Schiller, Thepkanjana, Udom, Warotamasikkhadit,
Author "Starosta" is cited by 16 authors
Alieva, Anderson, Benedict, Clark, Finney, Hogan, Honta, Kitima, Nguyen, Sak-humphry, Savetamalya, Shkarban, Starosta, Tangco, Warotamasikkhadit, Zide,