Report on "sun1999category". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Sun, H. 1999, "The category of causative verbs in Tibeto-Burman languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 183-199. cite.
Paper "sun1999category" cites 4 papers
- STATS Acharya, K.P. 1983, "Lotha grammar", pp. xxi, 166 pp.. Central Institute for Indian Languages. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1973, "The grammar of Lahu (U. Calif. Pub. in Ling. 75),", CA, U. California Press,. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Matisoff, J.A. 1975, "A new Lahu simplex/causative pair: 'study/train'", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 151-154. cite.
- STATS Matisoff, J.A. 1976, "Lahu causative constructions: case hierarchies and the morphology/syntax cycle in a Tibeto-Burman perspective", in GCC, pp. 413-42. cite.
Paper "sun1999category" is cited by 1 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Thurgood, G. and Li, F. 2003, "Contact induced variation and syntactic change in the Tsat of Hainan", in Language variation: papers on variation and change in the Sinosphere and in the Indosphere in honour of James A. Matisoff, ed. D.,... Bradley, pp. 185-200. Pacific Linguistics, Australian National University. cite.
Author "Sun" cites 49 authors
Jones, Sun, Hodgson, Migot, Nichols, Rangan, Shafer, Smith, Wang, Benedict, Bodman, Bor, Burling, Campbell, Chakravarty, Diffloth, Egerod, Forrest, French, Hale, La, Li, Lindell, Lorrain, Mainwaring, Marrison, Matisoff, Nagano, Nishida, Sanyal, Sastry, Simon, Thomas, Thurgood, Weidert, Wolfenden, North-east, Davies, Anon, Johnston, Terriendelacouperie, Laufer, Morse, Plewman, Pulu, Rosthorn, Tayeng, Yuan, Acharya,
Author "Sun" is cited by 16 authors
Bauer, Bradley, Chen, Chirkova, Cook, Delancey, Jacquesson, Krisadawan, La, Lin, Matisoff, Pelkey, Sakamoto, Simpson, Sun, Thurgood,