Report on "thomas1971chrau". Click to look up all papers by
Thomas, D.D. 1971, "Chrau grammar (Oceanic Linguistics spec. pub. 7),", U. Hawaii Press,. cite.
Paper "thomas1971chrau" is cited by 12 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Adams, K.L. 1992, "A comparison of the numeral classification of humans in Mon-Khmer", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 21, pp. 107-129. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Blood, D.W. 1977, "Clause and Sentence Final Particles in Cham", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.4, Chamic Studies, ed. D. Thomas et al., vol. 4, pp. 39-52. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Clark, M. 1985, "Asking questions in Hmong and other Southeast Asian languages", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 60-67. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Clark, M. 1989, "Hmong and areal South-East Asia", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.11, Southeast Asian Syntax, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 11, pp. 175-230. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Clark, M. 1992, "Serialization in mainland Southeast Asia", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 145-159. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Crowley, J.D. 2000, "Tampuan phonology", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 30, pp. 1-21. cite.
- STATS PDF Dryer, M.S. 1996, "Mon Khmer word order from a crosslinguistic perspective", in Papers from the sixth annual meeting of the Southeast Asian Linguistics Society, 1996, ed. K.L. Adams and T.J. Hudak, pp. 83-99. Arizona State University Program for Southeast Asian Studies, Monograph Series Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Keller, C.E. 2001, "Brao-Krung phonology", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 31, pp. 1-13. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Migliazza, B. 2003, "So stories: a preliminary analysis of texts in a Mon-Khmer language", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 33, pp. 67-158. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Neukom, L. 1999, "Phonological typology of northeast India", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 121-147. cite.
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Thomas, D. 1991, "Communicatives, existives, and statives in Proto-South-Bahnaric", in Austroasiatic Languages, Essays in honour of H. L. Shorto, ed. J.H.C.S. Davidson, pp. 29-42. School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. cite.
Author "Thomas" cites 35 authors
Haudricourt, Piat, Pinnow, Pittman, Reynaud, Schmidt, Sebeok, Shafer, Smalley, Evans, Blood, Henderson, Jones, Thomas, Jacob, Banker, Costello, Watson, Vichin, Udom, Ferrell, Gregerson, Huffman, Keller, Manley, Phillips, Smith, Hope, Nguyên, Miller, Mouhot, Dhanan, Hayes, Jenner, Haupers,
Author "Thomas" is cited by 61 authors
Adams, Alieva, Alves, Anderson, Bauer, Bauman, Benedict, Bishop, Blood, Blust, Bui, Burusphat, Clark, Coblin, Conver, Crowley, Denwood, Diffloth, Dryer, Ferlus, Fu, Gage, Glover, Hartmann-so, Hayes, Headley, Hogan, Huffman, Isara, Jacob, Jacq, Jukes, Keller, Migliazza, Miller, Neukom, Nguyen, Paulsen, Phillips, Ploykaew, Pornsawan, Preecha, Premsrirat, Proschan, Schuessler, Sidwell, Smith, Somkiet, Somsonge, Sujaritlak, Sun, Suriya, Suwilai, Svantesson, Theraphan, Thomas, Thompson, Thurgood, Tran, Watson, Wayland,