Report on "thurgood1985pronouns". Click to look up all papers by
Thurgood, G. 1985, "Pronouns, pronominalization, and the subgrouping of Tibeto-Burman", in LSTA, pp. 376-400. cite.
Paper "thurgood1985pronouns" is cited by 10 papers
- STATS . , "", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Benedict, P.K. 1995, "PTB/PST pronominal <i>*-i</i> suffix", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 111-115. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Bodman, N.C. 1988, "On the place of Lepcha in Sino-Tibetan: a lexical comparison", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 1-26. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Delancey, S. 1988, "On the evolution of the Kham agreement paradigm", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 51-61. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Hartmann, H. 2000, "The Daai pronouns and pronomial agreement system: alternate sets and focus", in The Fifth International Symposium on Languages and Linguistics, Hochiminh City, pp. 136-151. Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Social Sciences and Humanities. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Jacquesson, F. 2001, "Person-marking in TB languages, Northeastern India", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 113-144. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF La polla, R.J. 1994, "Parallel grammaticalizations in Tibeto-Burman languages: evidence for Sapir's drift", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 61-80. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Saxena, A. 1997, "Towards a reconstruction of the Proto West Himalayish agreement system", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No. 14: Tibeto-Burman Languages of the Himalayas, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 14, pp. 73-94. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Thurgood, G. 1986, "A brief comment on Das Gupta's works", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 91-96. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Watters, D.E. 1992, "Agreement systems and syntactic organization in the Kham verb Nepal", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 89-112. cite.
Author "Thurgood" cites 51 authors
Jones, North-east, Barnard, Bauman, Das, Delancey, French, Hale, Hanson, Hutton, Lorrain, Maran, Marrison, Morse, Shafer, Simon, Sun, Thurgood, Xxx, Burling, Bradley, Benedict, Diffloth, Hayes, Henderson, Li, Savina, Solnit, Wang, Burnham, Goschnick, Gregerson, Huffman, Lee, Smith, Mundhenk, Fuller, Aymonier, Blood, Blust, Donegan, Headley, Pittman, Shorto, Thomas, Adelaar, Crawfurd, Kroger, Greenberg, Maddieson, Lapolla,
Author "Thurgood" is cited by 35 authors
Alves, Bauer, Beckwith, Benedict, Blust, Bodman, Bradley, Brunelle, Delancey, Dempsey, Diller, Edmondson, Handel, Hartmann, Hogan, Honda, Jacquesson, Keng-fong, Kosaka, La, Lee, Matisoff, Mcginn, Morey, Peiros, Ratliff, Saxena, Sidwell, Sun, Theraphan, Thurgood, Vanbik, Watters, Wayland, Wheatley,