Report on "tingsabadh1988loss". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Tingsabadh, M.R.K. 1988, "Loss of preeminence of citation forms in the study of tones on Thai dialects", in The International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, ed. C. Bamroongraks et al., Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 224-227. Thammasat University. cite.
Paper "tingsabadh1988loss" cites 5 papers
- STATS Brown, J.M. 1965, "From ancient Thai to modern dialects", pp. ix, 180 pp.. Social Science Association Press of Thailand. cite.
- STATS Vichintana Chantavibulya. 1959, "The phonology of the syllable in Songkhla, a southern Thai dialect,", cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Court, C. 1972, "Tones of the Traat Dialect", in A Conference on Tai Phonetics and Phonology, ed. J.G. Harris and R.B. Noss, pp. 47-49. Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gedney, W.J. 1989, "A checklist for determining tones in Tai dialects", in Selected Papers on Comparative Tai Studies, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 191-206. Center for South and Southeast Asian studies, the University of Michigan. cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. 1958, "The tones of four Tai dialects", in Academia Sinica/Bulletin of the Institute of History and Philology, vol. 29, pp. 817-26. cite.
Paper "tingsabadh1988loss" is cited by 1 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 1998, "The Tai language family and the comparative method", in The International Conference on Tai Studies, ed. S. Burusphat, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 1-32. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Author "Tingsabadh" cites 13 authors
Brown, Vichintana, Court, Gedney, Haas, Abramson, Bradley, Erickson, Gandour, Miller, Wanna, Tingsabadh, Diller,
Author "Tingsabadh" is cited by 5 authors
Apiluck, Diller, Strecker, Tingsabadh, Tumtavitikul,