Report on "tingsabadh1997tones". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Tingsabadh, K.M.R. and Deeprasert, D. 1997, "Tones in Standard Thai Connected Speech", in Southeast Asian Linguistics Studies In Honor of Vichin Panupong, ed. A.S. Abramson, pp. 297-308. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Paper "tingsabadh1997tones" cites 14 papers
- STATS Abramson, A. 1962, "The vowels and tones of standard Thai: acoustical measurements and experiments", pp. 146 pp.. Indiana University Research Center in Anthropology, Folklore, and Linguistics. cite.
- STATS Abramson, A. 1976, "Thai tones as a reference system", in Tai linguistics in honor of Fang-kuei Li, ed. T.W. Gething et al., pp. 1-12. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Abramson, A.S. 1979, "The coarticulation of tones: an acoustic study of Thai", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 1-9. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS Bradley, C.B. 1911, "Graphic Analysis of the Tone-Accents of the Siamese Language", in Journal of the American Oriental Society, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 282--289. American Oriental Society. cite.
- STATS Brown, J.M. 1965, "From ancient Thai to modern dialects", pp. ix, 180 pp.. Social Science Association Press of Thailand. cite.
- STATS Erickson, D.M. 1974, "Fundamental frequency contours of the tones of standard Thai", in Pasaa, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 127-30. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gandour, J. 1975, "On the representation of tone in Siamese", in Studies in Tai Linguistics in Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. J.G. Harris and J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 170-195. Central Institute of English Language. cite.
- STATS Gandour, J.T., Potisuk, S. and Dechongkit, S. 1994, "Tonal coarticulation in Thai", in Journal of phonetics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 477-492. cite.
- STATS Gedney, W.J. 1972, "A checklist for determining tones in Tai dialects", in Studies in linguistics in honor of George L. Trager, ed. M.E. Smith, pp. 423-37. Mouton. cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. 1958, "The tones of four Tai dialects", in Academia Sinica/Bulletin of the Institute of History and Philology, vol. 29, pp. 817-26. cite.
- STATS Miller, R.A. 1956, "Phonology of the Thai dialect of Nakhonsithammarat", in Orbis : bulletin international de documentation linguistique, no. 5, pp. 250-8. cite.
- STATS Wanna Pudhitanakul. 1979, "A tonal comparison of dialects in Nakhon Ratchasima Province,", in Thailand, M. Phil. thesis, U. London., cite.
- STATS Tingsabadh, M.R.K. and Abramson, A.S. 1993, "Thai", in Journal of the International Phonetic Association, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 25-28. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Tingsabadh, M.R.K. and Krisnaphan, D. 1992, "Tonal overlapping: an instrumental study of Suphanburi Thai", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 804-817. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Paper "tingsabadh1997tones" is cited by 1 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Tingsabadh, M.R.K. 2001, "Thai tone geography", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 205-228. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Tingsabadh" cites 13 authors
Brown, Vichintana, Court, Gedney, Haas, Abramson, Bradley, Erickson, Gandour, Miller, Wanna, Tingsabadh, Diller,
Author "Tingsabadh" is cited by 5 authors
Apiluck, Diller, Strecker, Tingsabadh, Tumtavitikul,