Report on "tuaycharoen1979account". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Tuaycharoen, P. 1979, "An account of speech development of a Thai child: from babbling to speech", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 261-277. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Paper "tuaycharoen1979account" cites 3 papers
- STATS Henderson, E.J.A. 1964, "Marginalia to Siamese phonetic studies", in In honour of Daniel Jones, ed. D. Abercrombie and . al., pp. 415-24. Longmans. cite.
- STATS Sarawit, M.E.S. 1976, "Assimilation in child language acquisition", in TLHFKL, pp. 205-13. cite.
- STATS Pintip Tuaycharoen 1977, "The phonetic and phonological development of a Thai baby: from early communicative interaction to speech,", PhD thesis, . cite.
Paper "tuaycharoen1979account" is cited by 4 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Burnham, D., Luksaneeyanawin, S., Kirkwood, K. and Pansottee, S. 1992, "Perception of central Thai tones and segments by Thai and Australian adults", in The Third International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 546-560. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gandour, J. and Gandour, M.J. 1982, "The Relative Frequency of Tones in Thai", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.8, Tonation, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 8, pp. 155-159. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Gandour, J.T., Petty, S.H., Dardarananda, R., Dechongkit, S. and Mukngoen, S. 1986, "The acquisition and dissolution of the voicing contrast in Thai", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 36-52. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
Author "Tuaycharoen" cites 3 authors
Henderson, Sarawit, Pintip,
Author "Tuaycharoen" is cited by 3 authors
Burnham, Gandour, Rischel,