Report on "tumtavitikul1994metrical". Click to look up all papers by
. , "", cite.
Paper "tumtavitikul1994metrical" cites 4 papers
- STATS Gandour, J.T. 1974, "The glottal stop in Siamese: predictability in phonological description", in The tone tome: studies on tone from the UCLA Tone Project, ed. I. Maddieson, pp. 84-91. Phonetics Laboratory, University of California/Los Angeles. cite.
- STATS Sudaporn Luksaneeyanawin 1983, "Intonation in Thai,", PhD thesis, . cite.
- STATS Luksaneeyanawin, S. 1993, "Speech computing and speech technology in Thailand", in In: Proceedings of the Symposim [sic] on Natural Language Processing in Thailand, 17-21 March 1993, Chulalongkorn University, pp. 276-321. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS Surintramont, A. 1973, "Some aspects underlying syllable structure in Thai: evidence from Khamphuan, a Thai word game", in Studies in the Linguistic Sciences, vol. 3, no. 1, cite.
Paper "tumtavitikul1994metrical" is cited by 2 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Apiluck Tumtavitikul. 1996, "The mid-central vowel [ə] in Thai", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 26, pp. 65-77. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Tumtavitikul, A. 1996, "The mid-central vowel <ipa>[ ]</ipa> in Thai", in The Fourth International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, Thailand, pp. 11-24. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
Author "Tumtavitikul" cites 12 authors
Gandour, Sudaporn, Luksaneeyanawin, Surintramont, Abramson, Gedney, Haas, Henderson, Noss, Tingsabadh, Tumtavitikul, Theraphan,
Author "Tumtavitikul" is cited by 4 authors
Apiluck, House, Tumtavitikul, Wong-opasi,