Report on "vichintana1959phonology". Click to look up all papers by
Vichintana Chantavibulya. 1959, "The phonology of the syllable in Songkhla, a southern Thai dialect,", cite.
Paper "vichintana1959phonology" is cited by 5 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Henderson, E.J.A. 1985, "Feature shuffling in Southeast Asian languages", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 1-22. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Rischel, J. 1984, "Achievements and challenges in present-day Thai phonetics", in International Conference on Thai Studies, pp. 27-61. Chulalongkorn University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Strecker, D. 1979, "A preliminary typology of tone shapes and tonal sound changes in Tai: the La-n N-a A-tones", in Studies in Tai and Mon-Khmer Phonetics and Phonology In Honour of Eugénie J.A. Henderson, ed. T.L. Thongkum et al., pp. 171-240. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Tingsabadh, M.R.K. 1988, "Loss of preeminence of citation forms in the study of tones on Thai dialects", in The International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, ed. C. Bamroongraks et al., Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 224-227. Thammasat University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Wanna Tienmee. 1992, "Classification by tone shapes and patterns of tonal splits and coalescences [Thai dialects of Thailand]", in The Mon-Khmer Studies Journal, vol. 21, pp. 229-236. cite.
Author "Vichintana" is cited by 5 authors
Henderson, Rischel, Strecker, Tingsabadh, Wanna,