Report on "vu1982phonetic". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Vũ Than Phúóng. 1982, "Phonetic Properties of Vietnamese Tones Across Dialects", in Papers in Southeast Asian Linguistics No.8, Tonation, ed. D. Bradley, vol. 8, pp. 55-76. Pacific Linguistics, the Australian National University. cite.
Paper "vu1982phonetic" cites 6 papers
- STATS Andreev, N.D.(N.D.) and Gordina, M.V.(M.V.). 1957, "Sistema tonov v'etnamskogo iazyka (po eksperimental'nym dannym)", in Vestnik Leningradskogo gosudarstvennogo Universiteta, vol. 8, pp. 132-48. cite.
- STATS Earle, M.A. 1975, "An acoustic phonetic study of Northern Vietnamese tones", pp. 214 pp.. Speech Communications Research Laboratory, Inc.. cite.
- STATS Han, M.S. 1969, "Studies in the phonology of Asian Languages VIII: Vietnamese tones", cite.
- STATS Han, M.S. and Kong-On, K. 1972, "Studies in the phonology of Asian languages X: intertonal influence in two-syllable utterances of Vietnamese", cite.
- STATS Vu Thanh Phủỏng. 1979, "Tone perception in Vietnamese", in 11th Annual Conference of the Australian Ling. Soc., Newcastle, New South Wales., cite.
- STATS Vu Thanh Phủỏng 1981, "The acoustic and perceptual nature of tone in Vietnamese,", PhD thesis, . cite.
Author "Vu" cites 11 authors
Andreev, Earle, Han, Vu, Emeneau, Thompson, Agbayani, Alderete, Alves, Bruening, Noyer,
Author "Vu" is cited by 4 authors
Nguyen, Ratliff, Rose, Vu,