Report on "warotamasikkhadit1988there". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Warotamasikkhadit, U. 1988, "There are no prepositions in Thai", in The International Symposium on Language and Linguistics, ed. C. Bamroongraks et al., Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 70-76. Thammasat University. cite.
Paper "warotamasikkhadit1988there" cites 9 papers
- STATS Clark, M. 1978, "Coverbs and case in Vietnamese", pp. 215 pp.. Australian National University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Clark, M. and Amara Prasithrathsint. 1985, "Synchronic lexical derivation in Southeast Asian languages", in Southeast Asian Linguistic Studies Presented to André-G. Haudricourt, ed. S. Ratanakul et al., pp. 34-81. Institute of Language and Culture for Rural Development, Mahidol University. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Filbeck, D. 1975, "A grammar of verb serialization in Thai", in Studies in Tai Linguistics in Honor of William J. Gedney, ed. J.G. Harris and J.R. Chamberlain, pp. 112-129. Central Institute of English Language. cite.
- STATS Haas, M.R. and Subhanka, H.R. xxxx, "Spoken Thai", cite.
- STATS Pranee Kullavanijaya 1974, "Transitive verbs in Thai,", PhD thesis, . cite.
- STATS Prasithrathsint, A. 1988, "Change in the passive constructions in standard Thai from 1802 to 1982", in Language sciences, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 363-393. cite.
- STATS Starosta, S.. 1967, "Sora syntax: a generative approach to a Munda Language", in University of Wisconsin Ph.D. Thesis Dissertation, cite.
- STATS Udom Warotamasikkhadit. 1972, "Thai syntax: an outline", Series Practica, 68), Mouton,. cite.
- STATS Warotamasikkhadit, U. 1986, "Peculiarities of instrumental nouns in Thai", in Papers from a conference on Thai studies in honor of William J. Gedney, ed. R.J. Bickner et al., pp. 239-246. Center for South and Southeast Asian Studies, The University of Michigan. cite.
Paper "warotamasikkhadit1988there" is cited by 2 papers
- STATS DJVU PDF Diller, A. 2001, "Grammaticalization and Tai syntactic change", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 139-176. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Starosta, S. 2001, "The identification of word classes in Thai", in Essays in Tai Linguistics, ed. M.R. Kalaya Tingsabadh and A.S. Abramson, pp. 63-90. Chulalongkorn University Press. cite.
Author "Warotamasikkhadit" cites 10 authors
Schachter, Udom, Clark, Filbeck, Haas, Pranee, Prasithrathsint, Starosta, Warotamasikkhadit, Schiller,
Author "Warotamasikkhadit" is cited by 5 authors
Diller, Schiffman, Starosta, Udom, Warotamasikkhadit,