Report on "watters1992agreement". Click to look up all papers by
DJVU PDF Watters, D.E. 1992, "Agreement systems and syntactic organization in the Kham verb Nepal", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 89-112. cite.
Paper "watters1992agreement" cites 19 papers
- STATS Bauman, J.J 1975, "Pronouns and pronominal morphology in Tibeto-Burman", PhD thesis, University of California/Berkeley. cite.
- STATS Bauman, J.J. 1979, "An historical perspective on ergativity in Tibeto-Burman", in Ergativity: towards a theory of grammatical relations, ed. F. Plank, pp. 419-33. Academic Press. cite.
- STATS Caughley, R.S. 1978, "Participant rank and verbal cross-reference in Chepang", in Papers on discourse, ed. J.E. Grimes, pp. 163-78. Summer Institute of Linguistics. cite.
- STATS Caughley, R.S. 1982, "The syntax and morphology of the verb in Chepang", pp. xvi, 269 pp. (incl. 3 maps). Dept. of Linguistics, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S 1980, "Deictic categories in the Tibeto-Burman verb", PhD thesis, Indiana University. cite.
- STATS Delancey, S. 1981, "An Interpretation of Split Ergativity and Related Patterns", in Language, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 626--657. Linguistic Society of America. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Delancey, S. 1988, "On the evolution of the Kham agreement paradigm", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 51-61. cite.
- STATS Driem, G.. 1993, "The Proto-Tibeto-Burman verbal agreement system", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 292-334. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ebert, K.H. 1990, "On the evidence for the relationship Kiranti-Rung", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 57-78. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Ebert, K.H. 1991, "Inverse and pseudo-inverse prefixes in Kiranti languages: evidence from Belhare and Athpariya and Dungmali", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 73-92. cite.
- STATS Egerod, S. 1973, "Review of Benedict, <Sino-Tibetan conspectus>", in Journal of Chinese Linguistics, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 498-505. cite.
- STATS Henderson, E.J.A. 1965, "Tiddim Chin: A descriptive analysis of two texts", pp. vi, 172 pp.. Oxford University Press. cite.
- STATS Lapolla, R.J. 1992, "On the dating and nature of verb agreement in Tibeto-Burman", in Bulletin of the School of Oriental & African Studies, University of London, vol. 55, no. 2, cite.
- STATS Maspero, H. 1948, "Notes sur la morpholigie du Tibetobirman et du Munda", in BSL 44, pp. 155ff. cite.
- STATS Thurgood, G. 1985, "Pronouns, pronominalization, and the subgrouping of Tibeto-Burman", in LSTA, pp. 376-400. cite.
- STATS Watters, D.E. 1973, "Clause patterns in Kham", in CSDPSLN I, pp. 39-202. cite.
- STATS DJVU PDF Watters, D.E. 1975, "The evolution of a Tibeto-Burman pronominal verb morphology", in Linguistics of the Tibeto-Burman Area, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 45-79. cite.
- STATS Watters, D.E. 1978, "Speaker-hearer involvement in Kham", in POD, pp. 1-18. cite.
- STATS Weidert, A., and Bikram Subba. 1985, "Concise Limbu grammar and dictionary,", Lobster Publications,. cite.
Author "Watters" cites 54 authors
Benedict, Bradley, Lehman, Matisoff, Mazaudon, Watters, Bauman, Caughley, Delancey, Driem, Ebert, Egerod, Henderson, Lapolla, Maspero, Thurgood, Weidert, Beyer, Cao, Chang, San, Duanmu, Edmondson, Gandour, Glover, Goldstein, Gordon, Hale, Anon, Hari, Haudricourt, Hoehlig, Huang, Jones, Kjellin, Light, Maran, Michailovsky, Nagano, Nishida, Ossorie, Qu, Rose, Schöttelndreyer, Schottelndreyer, Shafer, Shorto, Snider, Sprigg, Strahm, Taylor, Vesalainen, Wolfenden, Yip,
Author "Watters" is cited by 9 authors
Bradley, Delancey, Hildebrandt, La, Matisoff, Michailovsky, Opgenort, Rempt, Watters,